Hi,

I'm using the rc1 version, here are some problems and wishes:

- sometimes when I'm typing, the letters appear very slow - for
example I type entire sentence and then look at the screen and see the
letters of that sentence appear like two per second. This happens
especially when the sentence is inside a yellow Lyx note. Lyx 1.5
seems generally noticeably slower than 1.4 ...

- when I scroll through the document using my mouse's wheel, and there
are floats in the doc (pictures or listings), sometimes the float is
scrolled part at a time, like it should (especially when I'm scrolling
up), and sometimes entire float is scrolled with one move of the wheel
(esp. when scrolling down). This is inconsistent with scrolling normal
text and even with itself, and a bit annoying, especially when I want
to edit code in a listing and I want to position the listing exactly
where I want on the screen.

- I'd like to have a faster way of inserting listings and captions -
right now there's no underlined letter in "Program listing" in the
"Insert" menu, so I can't press "ALT+I [anykey]" and I have to look at
the menu and look for the entry.

- I can't put any Polish letters in a listing or a listing's caption,
because I get those errors:

(listing)
Missing $ inserted.
Extra }, or forgotten $.
Package inputenc Error: Keyboard character used is undefined. [You
need to provide a definition with \DeclareInputText or
\DeclareInputMath before using this key.]

(caption)
Package inputenc Error: Keyboard character used is undefined. [You
need to provide a definition with \DeclareInputText or
\DeclareInputMath before using this key.]
Argument of section [EMAIL PROTECTED] has an extra }.
Paragraph ended before [EMAIL PROTECTED] was complete.

I switched to UTF-8 when I installed Lyx 1.5. And I did select
"Extended Chars" in the listing options.

Regards,
Jakub Suder