Hi,

a friend of mine seems to have a similar problem - though it might be even
more general.
She's using Lyx 1.4.2 on Windows XP (and I'm absolutely no Windows guy ...
:-).
She created a large bibliography with JabRef for her dissertation and
imports all bibliographical notes from there - but she doesn't want to
have citations like
[1, pp. 13-22] where [1] is the number of the title in the bibliography.
But I was unable to import another bibliography style into LyX ...
We can't even copy a downloaded .sty-file into the texmf\source\xypic.cab
folder ...
Even changing the bibliography style in LyX's document settings from
"plain" to "natbib" for instance, does not work ...

Sorry if the question may sound stupid ... but when I used BibTeX
extensively (7 years ago) I did so on a linux system and never had to
import any additional style.
So, what could we do?

Thanks in advance for any help

Bernd

> Hi
>
> I know that it has been asked before, but I can't find it. So there it
> is again:
>
> I am having problems with bibtex. I can insert the citations in lyx
> without problems, but when I run pdflatex, I get questionmarks insted of

 the references in the text and no bibliography. In addition, the LaTeX

 log says: