Dear All,

I'm quite new to LyX and probably didn't properly read the documentation/lists
but... I need help w/ two "problems":

1) I use jabref to keep my bibliography and I've managed to insert the (bibtex)
refs list at the end of my article. I changed the style to natbib (I had to
install natbib via miktex ?!?!) and this change is visible in LyX (author-date
format) but when I "export" to dvi or pdf the in-text citations and refs list
comes in numerical format. Am I missing some step in miktex or LyX.

2) Is it possible (and how) to export the article to a tex which (explicitly)
includes de list of refs in order to submit it to a journal.

Regards, Eduardo Esteves