On 8/16/07, Steven Truong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi, Bob.  I tried your workarounds and it did not work for me.
>
> I think the problem here is that there are bugs in the installation
> process of LyX.
>
> I am quite disappointed.

You do have full administrative rights, right?

I've also heard talk on the list that it is best if you just accept
all of the defaults when installing LyX and all associated programs.
You can then go back and change certain things after everything is
installed.

If this continues to be a problem for you, it would be better to post
to the development list and maybe they would be better able to figure
out what is going wrong.

Cheers,
Bob