On Saturday 13 October 2007 12:24:15 Paul A. Rubin wrote:
> Level 1 wrote:
> > It says, "Font TS1/cmr/m/n/10=tcrm1000 at 10.0pt not loadable: Metric
> > (TFM) file not fo" for every (r) sign, that is an r with a circle around
> > it, and every bulleted list ("Itemize"?).  I tried to import a text file,
> > and it suggested I covert it to unicode, but I could find how to convert
> > it to unicode.
>
> Is the circled r character in your LyX file as a circled r, or are you
> using a LaTeX macro for it?  If it's a single character, you might try
> replacing it with \textregistered (in ERT).
>
> /Paul

The file I was reffering to was the tutorial, it seems like the tutorial
should use the highest standards, but whatever.  Yes, it appears in the LyX
file as a circled r.  I deleted the r's and now it comes out correctly.
Earlier I was also having trouble with bulleted lists but they seem to be
magically fixed, I'll keep you posted.

Thanks!