No. Copy the contents of Document->LaTeX Log file from the document where nomencl fails.
My apologies. My original file is too big so everything is messy. I created a sample one for you. Here is the log file copy. NB: it is not printing the nomenclature in the pdf.

)) (/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/nomencl/nomencl.sty
Package: nomencl 2005/09/22 v4.2 Nomenclature package (LN)
\nomlabelwidth=\dimen103
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
\nomitemsep=\skip43
)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
\openout3 = `newfile2.nlo'.

Writing nomenclature file newfile2.nlo
(./newfile2.aux)
\openout1 = `newfile2.aux'.

LaTeX Font Info:    Checking defaults for OML/cmm/m/it on input line 20.
LaTeX Font Info:    ... okay on input line 20.
LaTeX Font Info:    Checking defaults for T1/cmr/m/n on input line 20.
LaTeX Font Info:    ... okay on input line 20.
LaTeX Font Info:    Checking defaults for OT1/cmr/m/n on input line 20.
LaTeX Font Info:    ... okay on input line 20.
LaTeX Font Info:    Checking defaults for OMS/cmsy/m/n on input line 20.
LaTeX Font Info:    ... okay on input line 20.
LaTeX Font Info:    Checking defaults for OMX/cmex/m/n on input line 20.
LaTeX Font Info:    ... okay on input line 20.
LaTeX Font Info:    Checking defaults for U/cmr/m/n on input line 20.
LaTeX Font Info:    ... okay on input line 20.
(./newfile2.toc)
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
\openout4 = `newfile2.toc'.

(./newfile2.nls) [1

{/usr/share/texmf-var/fonts/map/pdftex/updmap/pdftex.map}] (./newfile2.aux) )

Nyasha

Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Nyasha Chigwamba wrote:
I have attached latex.log and pdflatex.log. Are these what you want?

No. Copy the contents of Document->LaTeX Log file from the document where nomencl fails.

Jürgen