On Thursday 21 February 2008 12:20, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> Steve Litt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > After what I went through, I'd recommend that someone strongarm ALL
> > variables to the Qt4 values, and not leave anything to chance.
>
> What do you mean?
>
> JMarc

UIC4=/usr/lib/qt4/bin/uic \
MOC4=/usr/lib/qt4/bin/moc \
./configure \
  --with-qt4-dir=/usr/lib/qt4 \
  --with-qt4-includes=/usr/lib/qt4/include \
  --with-qt4-libraries=/usr/lib/qt4/lib \
  --with-version-suffix=1.5.3

It might not all be needed, but the downside risk of failure makes the tiny
extra effort worth it. I looked over the ./configure script, and it makes use
of all those values. The logic of deducing them was a little more than I had
time to figure out, but I'm telling Troubleshooters.Com readers to just go
ahead and use all of those strongarms.

Thanks

SteveT

Steve Litt