Hello everyone,

I have a problem with a file using RevTeX class and setspace package.
When I try to compile the following simple file:

%% LyX 1.5.1 created this file.  For more info, see http://www.lyx.org/.
%% Do not edit unless you really know what you are doing.
\documentclass[english,preprint]{revtex4}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage[latin9]{inputenc}
\usepackage{setspace}
\doublespacing

\makeatletter
\usepackage{babel}
\makeatother

\begin{document}

%\doublespacing
\\am
\end{document}

I get:

Package: `setspace' 6.7 <2000/12/01>
)
! Undefined control sequence.
\setstretch ...ef \baselinestretch [EMAIL PROTECTED]

l.7 \doublespacing

I googled for the problem but couldn't find anything useful. Any hint?
I found a workaround, that is using the preprint option for the revtex
package and setting to single the line spacing in the document
properties panel (or deleting the \doublespacing command in the tex
file).

Regards,
--
Diego