hansi wrote
>> I started to write a paper in Lyx 1.4.x. I used eps-graphics mostly. I used
>> the pdflatex-converter and it worked fine. Eps-files were scaled as I
>> wanted.

>> Now I upgraded my Ubuntu from Feisty to Gutsy and also the Lyx version to
>> 1.5.1. When I use the pdflatex-converter now, the output (pdf) looks not as
>> before. They are not scaled as before. This happens also with files, that I
>> wrote in this version. I installed the older version, what doesn't help,
>> either. I think it has to do with one of the newer packages.

>> Do you know advise?

Is this your problem:?
On 27/12 D. Clement wrote:
>>  I do see the eps images in pdf, but shrinked to
>> a tiny size in the lower right corner of their normal place.
      (see  http://www.mail-archive.com/lyx-users@lists.lyx.org/msg60856.html)

I have a similar problem since lyx1.5.x on Gutsy.
I have not found solution  for direct conversion eps to pdf with pdflatex.

I must convert the eps figures to pdf figures with 'epstopdf' outside Lyx
and to insert the figures in the document as PDF images. So pdflatex
gives correct scaled images in the output.

regards
Ignacio