Hi,

I have a writing 'style' that tends to use a lot of bullet lists. I've been using 'Itemize' in my Koma-script book.

The style tends to be:

* with a point

* or two

In word annd OOo I use 'keep with next' and 'don't break paragraph' and widow and orphan control and the layout engine generally Does The Right Thing and the whole group gets put on one page. (I sometimes fiddle
with inter-paragraph spacing for these too)

I'm finding that doing the same thing in LyX is often breaking the page between the elements though.

Is there a straightforward way to prevent this?

James