Hello everyone,

I would like to inform you, that there is a new section in the wiki
with screencasts (recordings of the screen) that demonstrate and
document certain features of LyX. You can find it here:
http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/Screencasts

At the moment there are just a few screencasts that illustrate the use
of auto-completion, math-macros and figures, but hopefully this
section will thrive and prosper. You are invited to create screencasts
of features that you like particularly and upload them on your own (or
also send them to me with a short description and a screenshot).
Please have a look at
http://wiki.lyx.org/LyX/Screencasts-HowToCreateThem for instructions
on how to create screencasts. If you need any assistance, please feel
free to ask on one of the lists.

Best regards
Dominik