Gents,

I am a new user of the LyX system, which I find outstanding.

I face the following issue:
- when I try to open the User's Guide from the LyX Help menu, I get the
following error message : "Document class not available : layout file
requested by this document is not available : scrbook.layout is not usable.
LyX will not be able to produce output",
- actually I cannot find this layout in the MiKteX distribution, but it
exists in the LyK/resource folder,
- I try to change the Document class to a simpler one, Book for example, but
it still does not want to produce any output and yields the following
message "LaTeX Error: File `floatflt.sty' not found".

Please can someone help me or provide solving hints?

Environment:
- LyX 1.5.3
- Windows XP Pro SP2
- MikTek  2.7.2845