On Sunday 30 March 2008 20:07, Rex C. Eastbourne wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> For those who haven't seen it, the new LyX website is now at:
> http://www.lyx.org/test/index.php/Main/HomePage
>
> We're still doing some design work, but the basics are in place. What do
> you all think?
>
> Rex

Hi Rex,

I really like the structure and the cleanliness. It's very usable and
navigable.

I'd change the home page text slightly, getting rid of the (IMHO) meaningless
term "WYSIWYM". For instance, I'd change the first paragraph to:

LyX is a document processor that encourages a styles-based approach to writing
based on the structure of your documents. This enables the author to
concentrate on content, rather than continually having to play with fonts or
pagebreaks.

SteveT

Steve Litt
Books written in LyX:
        Troubleshooting Techniques of the Successful Technologist
        Twenty Eight Tales of Troubleshooting
        Troubleshooting: Just the Facts