On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 11:52 AM, Uwe Stöhr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dominik Waßenhoven schrieb:
>

>  > Sorry, I didn't read thoroughly enough. But still, your suggested
>  > '\renewcommand\bibname{References}' will not work with an article
>  > class.[1] See the new example I attached.
>
>  I don't understand this discussion. My post explains how this can be done.
> You solution doesn't work
>  because you don't take care of babel.
>
>  regards Uwe

I was just offering another way to 'skin a cat'. But, yes the solution
I offered *DOES* work.

Aren't the babel steps only necessary if you need to directly specify
a language other than English? As the babel package is loaded by
default in LyX and I don't need to specify language options for
English documents.

Cheers,
/Bob