Julio Rojas wrote:
> I had a rather rough experience with jurabib. My wife's tutor wanted an
> APAlike style with footcites, op.cit, idem and ibidem. Lots of hacking!!!
>
> I was going to help you today with some tips, but you have already solved
> it. Advice: move to biblatex. Harder at first, but much better later.

Yes, I know. On my laptop I already use biblatex only. However, my
girlfriend is just starting into LyX and LaTeX, so I do not want to make it
too complicated.
Anyway, as a humanities student I still find Jurabib a lot easier than
Natbib in terms of configuring. And Biblatex will be even more configurable.
Sooner or later it will be easy to use it with LyX and probably even
configurable via a nice graphical interface :)

Max