"Marwan Boustany" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I understand, but one thing I noticed when allowing them to go on
> another  page is that in the place where the figures used to be there
> is a gap in  the text...

This should not happen. Is there something special about the place
where you include the figures?

> this along with figures appearing in the wrong order, and appearing
> in the middle of my chapter conclusion...

One other trick is to include the images at the beginning of the
paragraph where you mention them. If you include them at the end, or
at the place where you need them, they will often appear too late.

JMarc