Hi,

I followed the example in the Embedded Objects manual to create a longtable
that has a different caption for all table pages besides the main page.
However, the first couple of times I previewed this the second page's
caption did not appear.  But now I have noticed that this file gives me the
"an empty output was created" error.  I would appreciate any answers as to
what I am doing wrong.  I have placed the example lyx file at:

    http://adrian.petervision.com/Portals/4/myDocs/longtableExample.txt

Please change the extension from .txt to .lyx (my ISP was not allowing me to
upload .lyx extension for some reason).  Thank you for your help.

Adrian