Igor wrote:
I've been trying different versions of LyX. In the 1.5.x mouse wheel scrolled
only 3 lines (want screen at a time) and in the opposite direction that is set
on my system (Vista64)

Now I've installed the alternative installer 1.6 beta 3. Mouse wheel does not
scroll at all; instead, rolling the wheel either up or down return the document
to the top (same as Ctrl+Home); further wheel actions have no effect.

Is there any setting anywhere that I could change in order to have it right?
Thanks

Works fine for me (LyX 1.5.5 and earlier, Win XP). I wonder if this is either a Vista issue or something abut your mouse driver?

/Paul