Igor wrote:
Paul A. Rubin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Works fine for me (LyX 1.5.5 and earlier, Win XP). I wonder if this is either a Vista issue or something abut your mouse driver?

/Paul

Paul, thanks for the reply. I seem to be the only one on Earth to have run into
this problem.

Unfortunately I can now confirm on WindowsXpProSP2 too: installed 1.5.5 (mouse
scrolling 1 line at a time in the "wrong" direction, don't know how to customize
it); then installed LyX-16beta3-4-05-AltInstaller-Small.exe into a different
directory: mouse wheel does not scroll, but is equivalent to Ctrl+Home

Hi Igor,

I cannot reproduce your problem but I have two advices that could perhaps help:
1) Check your wheel mouse settings in the Windows configuration panel
2) erase your personal lyx directory (the one containing the preferences file) 3) try to tune the LyX wheel scrolling thanks to the new preference settings in the 'Editing' section of the preference dialog.

Abdel.