I use Skim as my previewer, but I am having trouble getting the reverse search to work with LyX.

Here is what I do: (following wiki instructions http://wiki.lyx.org/Mac/Mac )

1. add" \usepackage{pdfsync}" line in preamble (Document>Settings>Latex Preamble)
2. in Skim I choose LyX in the PDFSync support tab of its preferences
3. I compile some file in LyX using pdflatex
4. I get it in Skim and hit Command+Shift + Click on any part of the file = nothing happens :(

(5. I checked that my ".lyxpipe.in and .lyxpipe.out files do not exist when LyX is not running." as recommended by the wiki)

(6. Also tried restarting both programs after preference changes etc.)

Note that I can get this to work with Aquamacs perfectly (of course, setting Aquamacs in Skim's preference tab). I just can't get it to work with LyX

Any help much appreciated!

Operating system: OS X
Software versions:
Skim 1.1.8 (30)