Dear LyXers,

I'm proud to announce that the LFUNs documentation project has been finished.

If you are interested in mastering LyX this documentation could be useful for
your needs.

Some technical speech:

* All documentation is orginally written as doxygen comments in our source
code,
  so this should be the first place to check-up documentation bugs,
improvements etc.
  You should be able to find most up-to-date version (but not much readable)
here:

  http://www.lyx.org/trac/browser/lyx-devel/trunk/src/LyXAction.cpp

* The documentation is synchonized with the upcomming LyX 1.6. Many things
  could be used even for 1.5 series of LyX, but be careful (bug reports should
  be checked always against 1.6.)

* HTML documentation was produced via doxygen. The file could be found here:

  http://www.lyx.org/~sanda/doxygen/html/namespacelyx.html

  or you can go directly to the right section:

http://www.lyx.org/~sanda/doxygen/html/namespacelyx.html#5ae63e8160e98b54ad28f142ed40c202

* .lyx version was produced by hand-crafted script and can be found here:

   http://www.lyx.org/~sanda/doxygen/lfuns.lyx

   or .pdf version respectively:

   http://www.lyx.org/~sanda/doxygen/lfuns.pdf

I would appreciate all bug reports (i.e. some lfun does not work in the way
its documented), typo in documentation etc.

Disclaimer: Please note that the conversion to HTML or .lyx is not at all
100% and is not intended to be typographical jewel...

Enjoy!
Pavel