On 23.07.08, Pavel Sanda wrote:
> Dear LyXers,

> I'm proud to announce that the LFUNs documentation project has been finished.

Good news. Many thanks to you.

> * HTML documentation was produced via doxygen. The file could be found here:

>   http://www.lyx.org/~sanda/doxygen/html/namespacelyx.html

>   or you can go directly to the right section:

> http://www.lyx.org/~sanda/doxygen/html/namespacelyx.html#5ae63e8160e98b54ad28f142ed40c202

This html page is HUGE. It would be helpfull (especially for people on
slower net connections and not so powerfull machines) to have the lfuns
section in a separate html document. (Of course I can use the pdf as well,
but the active links in the html are an added bonus.)

> I would appreciate all bug reports (i.e. some lfun does not work in the way
> its documented), typo in documentation etc.

What is the preferred destination for bug reports, [EMAIL PROTECTED] ?

Thanks again,

Günter