Thomas King wrote:
Thomas King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
I looked through the archives and wiki, and didn't find an answer to
this issue (although it was mentioned on the devel list). The
hollywood.lyx template doesn't render the author's address. Is there
something I need to tweak first? Thank you, Tom King

Sorry to be a pest, but does anyone know if there is a tweak for this issue
besides changing the attribute away from author's address?
Thanks!

Well, I guess no one either knows or cares about this issue. :/ I need to find
another solution besides lyx for writing/editing screenplays.
I think there aren't many people nowadays using the hollywood class, and none of us want just to make something up. ;-) But I've had a quick look. If you open the template and remove the vertical space following "<your name>", then the address gets rendered in the lower right corner of the title page. So this should be OK.

I've fixed this bug for the next release.

rh