Christian Ridderström wrote:
On Fri, 8 Aug 2008, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:

[Sometimes I don't get Abdel's messages to the list. I only see them when someone quotes them, as Christian did here. I don't know why. They're not getting caught by Thunderbird's spam filter; and it only happens to some of them. I haven't noticed any other missing lyx-users messages. Odd.]

I don't think you missed anything. And we'd be delighted to have you within the development team :-)

I keep meaning to pull the sources from Subversion and take a look. I've just been too busy between work and this part-time Master's degree I'm working on.

What I really *should* do is send in a financial contribution.

--
Michael Wojcik
Micro Focus