Report:

I did try in Windows XP SP3 (LyX version 1.5.6):
I got perfectly matched even and odd pages for KOMA-script, when I
print two-sided.
So.. for the time being: I work in Ubuntu and print using Windows.
Maybe after I finish this book.. I will try 1.6 in Ubuntu

/Adi

--
Waluyo Adi Siswanto, PhD
Dept. Engineering Mechanics