On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 5:31 PM, Graham Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 19 Aug 2008, at 09:16, José Matos wrote:
>> The error message suggests that the culprit is a different version
>> installed of Koma between your different systems.
<snip>
> Thanks, this could well be the case,
<snip>

I think bundling the KomaScript .sty file with the .lyx file may help
if this is the case.

> However, I realise I don't actually know how to find out the versions, or
> indeed even where the packages are installed on the different systems.  I
> will need to find out.

This should be listed in your log file. This can be viewed e.g. by the
menu item Document > LaTeX Log. However LyX does not allow searching
so you can't just do a find ".sty" to get this information unless you
dig around in /tmp/lyx_tmdir?????? and open the .log file in a real
text editor/viewer.

--
John C. McCabe-Dansted
PhD Student