Hello Christian,

thanks for the fast reply, but this was not the reason... the float is inserted in the standard environment. Just the error-message points to the subsection environment but at a totally different place of the document. Is there another possibility?

regards

Nico

christiaan pauw schrieb:
Hi Nico I Think the reason is that you have inserted the float inside a subsection heading or something marked as such. You should cut is out and press enter, make use the format type is "standard" and insert it. I should work then.

regards
Christiaan