Hi,

I'm working with the book class in KOMA-Script, and am trying to change the
page layout without success. When I insert BCOR and/or DIV factors, I don't
get an error message, but I also don't see any difference in the resultant
PDF.  I checked the LaTeX log, and I see that the changes I input appear in
the log but still... No visible effect.

I also noticed the following: I defined the size of the paper as "custom"
24.5 cm width, by 28.5 cm length. In the log the paperwidth is 597.5 points,
which figures just over 21 cm, by 845.05 points, i.e. 29.7 cm.  In other
words, it looks like something is "stuck" on A4, but what?

The log records a bad DIV-value - and suggests increasing the DIV (no
effect) or increasing the page size (I'm trying... but it won't accept it.)

Help, anyone...