Hi,
I just solved my problem regarding the bibtex citations. There seems to be a
limit of entries, that lyx can read from the database.
I didn't count the number of entries completely (as said the database is about
a hundred entries). Now I opened a new database, that include the references,
which lyx didn't see in the "insert citation" dialogue so far. This one I
linked with the literature list in the end of the document  - and they are
listed!

Daniel

PS: if somehow possible, this problem resolved would be a great improvement
for this really good program (maybe next version - I'm using 1.5.3 linux,
kbibtex  0.1.5, kubuntu 7.10)
--- Begin Message ---
Hi,

I've got a problem inserting bibtex entries into my masterthesis.
I added a new entry into my bibtex database (using kbibtex). Within the
program it shows up, but in the citation insert dialogue inside lyx it
won't . It's a standard entry, and i already have a literature list added in
the end of my document (that lists the other inserted citations
beautifully) - is there maybe a database limit that lyx can handle?
(my database has about a hundred entries, that shouldn't be too much)

thanks in advance,
daniel

--- End Message ---