Jürgen Spitzmüller wrote:
Daniel Herzig wrote:
I just solved my problem regarding the bibtex citations. There seems to be
a limit of entries, that lyx can read from the database.
I didn't count the number of entries completely (as said the database is
about a hundred entries). Now I opened a new database, that include the
references, which lyx didn't see in the "insert citation" dialogue so far.
This one I linked with the literature list in the end of the document  -
and they are listed!

I've used LyX with bibtex databases of several thousand entries, so the problem must be something else (maybe a syntax error somewhere in the bibtex database).

That's what I'd guess, too. A syntax error somewhere will throw off the parser.

rh