Can't seem to find any reference on this anywhere, net or otherwise.

Someone might know if this is doable?

If I place 3 or four lines of text one below the other into a footer, it
drives the text below the physical page.

If I set the footer as ERT or in the preamble the result is the same of
course.

Is it possible to bring the footer higher so:

* 3 or four lines of text can be placed, one below the other in the footer

* there is a space between the bottom edge of the physical page and the last
line of text?

On:

Linux Debian Testing - LyX - version 1.5.5 - Document Class letter
[KOMA-script] or *****any document class?*****

Thanks in advance
Charlie
--
Registered Linux User:- 329524
In the light of flowers I travel Just for the sake of traveling.

Debian, just the best way to create magic