M-L wrote:
Can't seem to find any reference on this anywhere, net or otherwise.

Someone might know if this is doable?

There are various ways to do this. You need to look into LaTeX page layout. One place to look is the koma-script documentation, which you probably have in scrguien.pdf.

rh

If I place 3 or four lines of text one below the other into a footer, it drives the text below the physical page.

If I set the footer as ERT or in the preamble the result is the same of course.

Is it possible to bring the footer higher so:

* 3 or four lines of text can be placed, one below the other in the footer

* there is a space between the bottom edge of the physical page and the last line of text?

On:

Linux Debian Testing - LyX - version 1.5.5 - Document Class letter [KOMA-script] or *****any document class?*****

Thanks in advance
Charlie