Hi,

I have a very similar problem to the original poster.  I am using Lyx 1.6 in
Windows XP and Jabref 2.4.1. I can insert citations into my lyx file as
normal and they seem fine.  I can also amend my .bib file in Jabref and the
new citations appear for insertion into lyx as normal. However, when trying
to view my document as a PDF or DVI or PS my citations appear as '?' in the
text and nothing appears below my References heading.

I have updated the MikTex install and searching for .bst files reveals a
folder c:\Program Files\Miktex2.7\bibtex\bst\ with a load of .bst files so I
don't think its down to missing class files.  I am using Natbib in Document
-> Settings and unsrtnat.bst (which I set by clicking on the Bibliography
insert), however I have tried various combinations of alternative settings
without any luck.

I have also checked the Jabref file for any incomplete or flagged references
which may be causing issues with the first latex run however there is
nothing obviously wrong there.

I have attached the .log file from my attempted conversions.

Can you guys offer any help?  I'm pulling my hair out and have a deadline on
Monday.

Many thanks
Mike
http://n2.nabble.com/file/n1397691/write_up1.log write_up1.log