On Tue, 4 Nov 2008, Nick Bell wrote:

What I still haven't got is the steps to put the logo up in the top left
corner (margin corner, not page corner). Could you highlight the steps to
do this?

Nick,

  No. My company logo is centered along the top. But, when I try to increase
the size of the image it moves off center and I cannot readjust it. After
futzing with it for too long, I gave up and left it at the smaller size. It
still works, but the logo doesn't extend fully across the horizontal text
space. No one's complained so I am not going to do anything more other than
continue to use it.

Rich