Manveru schreef:
This question is probably to devel list, but I am not subscribed
there. Probably I can get good answer here to my question.

In 1.6 there in new option in Graphics Ui: "Initialize Group Name". I
would like to translate it to Polish, but this is not possible without
having context on mind.

Thanks in advance for any helpful explanation of this new feature.

In LyX 1.6 you can assign graphics to groups. Then, changing the properties of one of the graphics in a certain group, will apply this change to all graphics in the same group.

Assigning graphics to groups just means that you'd have to enter a string (the name of a group) in the "Initialize group name" textfield. Entering this same string into this field of a different graphic would put them in the same group.

As you do not have to define the groups beforehand, it has probably earned the predicate "initialize", but I'm not convinced this is the correct name. A better description would be something like: "Assign to group:".

Vincent