here is he path as I would describe it
hd/user/stefan/Dokumente/Bibliographien/BibDesk/testbib

does
\bibliography{~/Dokumente/Bibliographien/BibDesk/testbib}
work?

Unfortunately not.
Maybe this helps: in the references-dialogue (BibTex- Literaturverzeichnis) I have chosen a biblatex-style, which has the following path:
/Users/stefan/Library/texmf/bibtex/bst/biblatex

Could it be
/Users/stefan/Dokumente/Bibliographien/BibDesk/testbib

It doesn´t work like this neither, but maybe it is similar?

********************  There it is:
\bibliography{/Users/stefan/documents/Bibliographien/BibDesk/testbib}

Finally it works! thank you so much! It needed the english word "documents" instead of "Dokumente" (which is the displayed name of the folder). I still will have to change some formatting like using italics, german quotations etc., but it works for a start now.

BTW if you use the biblatex module, you do not need a dedicated
bblscrreprt
layout. The normal KOMA report layout will do as well.

Does that mean, that I do not have to install every class I want to
use separately? That would be great! Just choosing the module in
document -> settings -> modules?

Correct.

That´s really good to hear!

Thanks a lot, I would have given up without you…
Cheers*
Jess