Sorry, I forgot to enter the "\printbibliography"-ERT. I also removed
the problem with the false references. Now I at least get an index,
but a totally empty one. It seems, that I have to install the styles
also. I have downloaded this, which should work for me:

http://biblatex.dominik-wassenhoven.de/biblatex-dw.shtml

Where do I have to put those folders exactly?

Cheers*
Jess

Do exactly like for the package etoolbox, i.e. create a
directory 'biblatex-dw' in ~/Library/texmf/latex/

And there I put all the folders that come with biblatex-dw? There´s a doc- and a tex-folder, that also have folders inside them. Or is it enough to copy the content of the biblatex-dw-folder (doc->latex- >biblatex-dw).

Thanks again, cheers*
Jess