moosavy schrieb:

I installed lyx 1.6 on my ubuntu hardy. Then I installed the Xepersian
Package (a package for persian(Farsi) language) and configure Lyx for
work with it, I have brilliant pdf output when I input text only in
Persian,  But when I want to to write bilingual text (Persian and
English) I encountered with this message:

That means that LyX set up incorrect LaTeX code. The reason is that LyX doesn't support XeTeX. Xepersian is a very new package and will first be supported by LyX when we support officially XeTeX.
Currently we only support Farsi via the arabi package.

For now I can only point you to this page: http://wiki.lyx.org/Windows/Farsi
When you follow these steps you are able to write multi-language texts.

regards Uwe