It does work. Pasting the whole file for others that may have the same problem.

#% Do not delete the line below; configure depends on this
#  \DeclareLaTeXClass[report, ia_urb_thesis.sty]{report (gionne)}
# Report textclass definition file. Taken from initial LyX source code
# Author : Matthias Ettrich <ettr...@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de>
# Transposed by Pascal André <an...@via.ecp.fr>
# Heavily modifed and enhanced by serveral developers.

Format 4
Input stdclass.inc
Input numreport.inc

Style Bibliography
        TopSep                4
        LabelString           "Bibliography"
        LabelFont
          Series              Bold
          Size                Huge
        EndFont
End

Preamble
\usepackage{gionne}
EndPreamble

Thanx a lot! Now I can start writing my Thesis.

Giovanni Bedetti