Hello everyone! This is my first thread - please be gentle lol. I'm using Lyx
to write my thesis and bibtex to manage my bibliography. I've got the style
set to "unsrt" so everything is referenced according to its' order in the
text. And it is, except the references I have in the Figure or Table
headings, which come first! Example:

I am using a Figure from an article and so need to reference it:

<Graphics>
Figure 1: Polyester molecular formula [1]

The same happens with tables. I'd much rather have it so the order is
dependant on where the Figure/Table float is in the text, anybody have a
solution or work-around? Sorry if this isn't explained well!

Cheers,

Alex