Pascal Francq wrote:
Thanks. In fact, when I using the dialog box to modify the character type, it does not show any function in the status bar. Moreover, when I use "textstyle- update color 3", the color is set to red, but other attributes are reset (such as an italic text becomes regular). I think I have to play with this function.

This sounds like it ought not to work that way. If you bugzilla it as an enchancement and cc me, I'll try to get to it. Wouldn't be hard. There are two paragraph params LFUNs for exactly this reason: Set them all vs just set one.

rh