2009/3/25 Tao Cumplido <taocumpl...@gmx.net>

> > It's a lot more complicated than that. If you're using MiKTeX, have a
> look
> > at the following:
> http://moonstone.math.ncku.edu.tw/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1&Itemid=9
> .
>
> Thanks. But I have Texlive. Won't this work?
>
> Actually for me this tex stuff is really strange. I'd like to get into it
> because I like the results, but I don't even get what the difference between
> Texlive and Miktex is.

TeX stuff and related are developed by very large number of people around
the world. TeXLive or MiKTeX are distributions which collect all these small
portion into something useful. They are called "TeX distributions". They
contain packages in which you may find fonts, document classes and plenty
additional tools.

I cannot answer whether TeXLive supports MTFI.
--
Manveru
jabber: manv...@manveru.pl