On Friday 17 April 2009 6:27:37 pm Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
> A B <gentosa...@gmail.com> writes:
> > Hi.
> > Is it possible to change the default unit for column width from inch
> > to mm (or something else?)
>
> The default width is cm if you use a 'metric' paper size and inch if you
> use a paper size from weird countries, like usletter or legal.
>
> JMarc

You've got more courage than I have.  I see that the Universities in the U.S.
use A4 for convention papers, etc. that need to be exchanged with
universities in the real - oops, ISO world.  Ideally, those users need both.

I thhought that you might be saying that if I choose US letter, I will get
inches.  It didn't happen -at least, not without exiting the program, which I
didn't try.

Doug.