> > with lyx 1.6.2 I get frozen lyx more frequent than
> previous version.
> >  Only 1 hour of work and get a frozen (without lost of
> data).
> >  I can´t get reproduce it, but I suspect that the
> trigger of frozen is the
> > event of an automatic backup while I typing quickly.
>
> What do you mean by "frozen lyx"? The application
> does not respond anymore?
> Could you elaborate a bit more?
>
> > Plus, I have a sudden
> > disappearance of lyx when I press ctrl + home.
>
> Similar crashes have been reported. However, a reproducable
> testcase or a
> backtrace would certainly help fixing this.
>
> Jürgen

 With "frozen lyx" I mean that lyx not respond anymore except for F2 key for
save the document.
 With 1.6.1 I encountered this bug after 3 or 4 hours of work.
 Now, I have this problem in 1 hour (but, with 1.6.2 I changed Linux from
opensuse 11.1 to debian lenny 5.0. I don´t konw if maybe a difference)
 In addition, with 1.6.2, I have stranges behaviour.
 1) Sometimes, when I make a change in preferences, when I click in save,
suddenly view source or outline are open by itself.
 2) Sometimes, when I have several files open, when I close it by clicking in
tag and choose close, outline is closed by itself. (icon of outline is far of
tag)
 Regards
Marcelo

¡Viví la mejor experiencia en la web!
Descargá gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 8
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=ar