> > With "frozen lyx" I mean that lyx not respond anymore
> except for F2 key
> > for save the document. With 1.6.1 I encountered this
> bug after 3 or 4
> > hours of work. Now, I have this problem in 1 hour
> (but, with 1.6.2 I
> > changed Linux from opensuse 11.1 to debian lenny 5.0.
> I don´t konw if
> > maybe a difference)
>
> What desktop are you using? I'm also facing some annoying
> problems with
> window focus on KDE 4 (KDE 4.2.3 here).

 I think that isn´t a focus problem.
 All rest of linux remains work without problem.
 If I move the cursor to the bottom of screen, panel pop up, then, when I move
the cursor up, panel is hidden, but lyx screen aren´t redraw.
 Only F2 work, title bar change (modified is deleted in title bar), I close
lyx, run again, and go to work until next frozen.
 Regards
Marcelo

¡Viví la mejor experiencia en la web!
Descargá gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 8
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=ar