Marcelo Acuña wrote:
Hello,
 I put figures in floats.

 1) When I insert a figure into a float I can see a box with words: Float:
Figure, then this change to: Float: Figure*.
    What is the difference between Figure and Figure*?

 2) The floats have standard setting plus span column choosed. Figures have
standard setting plus % of text width.
When I run Latex, two first figures are displayed near the section where are defined, the next figures are displayed 50 pages after, at the end of the chapter. How I can correct this?

Have you tried to change the "float placement" setting to "here if possible" or "here definitely" ? Check the user manual, section 4.6.3 and the "Documents->Settings->Float Placement" options.

Best regards,

Olivier