From: Graham Smith <graham.sm...@myotis.co.uk>
To: LyX Users List <lyx-users@lists.lyx.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2009 7:29:21 AM
Subject: Re: LyX - cross platform core toolkit for scientific and technical
writing?

Uwe

Uwe Stöhr wrote:
Graham Smith schrieb:

I conclude  that you don't think  there is no obvious  core toolkit  of
companion programs for Lyx.
Yes, and I like that you can decide by your own what suits you the best.
Mmmmm,  I think now that you misunderstood my question, its because you can
choose what suits you best and there is so much choice that I was interested in
what different people considered to represent a core set of companion programs
for Lyx.

But it was only an idle thought as I was reviewing the programs I use.

Graham