On Tue, 26 May 2009, Bruhtesfa Ebrahim wrote:

But, I still have one problem. I am using a report document class for my
thesis. It has only topic page. So, how can i create the front pages of my
thesis such as the topic page, logo,acknowledgment page etc. in Lyx?

  The KOMA-script report class has greater flexibility and capabilities than
does the plain report class. You can add a logo above the title, below it,
or on a different page. Other pages can be created as you wish.

The other option, Can I merge a content written in Lyx and front pages
written according to latex template into one pdf file? How can i do that?

  Create two (or more) pdf files. Then use pdftk (the PDF Tool Kit) to
concatenate them. For example:

pdftk front.pdf main.pdf back.pdf cat -output thesis.pdf

Rich