I'm on a Windows PC using Thunderbird as e-mail client. My outgoing mail ISP is Comcast.

Rich Shepard wrote:
On Wed, 27 May 2009, Murray Eisenberg wrote:

Would it be possible to include (automatically) something like [lyx-users]
in the Subject of messages sent from this mailing list?

It's often difficult to tell from the subject along that this is about lyx.

Murray,

  Do you use procmail as your LDA? If so, a recipe like this (from my
recipe.rc file) works like a charm:

:0:
* ^to_.*lyx-us...@.*lyx\.org
LYX

  And that's the file to which they are appended.

Rich

--
Murray Eisenberg                     mur...@math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.