Hi Sølvi,

Sadly these things happen and they are also sadly difficult to
find where it goes wrong, when you have complex documents these
things are more likely to happen. Even if I do not know what have
gone wrong it is likely that an environment is not properly ended.
As an example you might have included one of your child-documents
as a title-environment instead of standard-environment. But there are
many possibilities.

You know your child documents work. Start a new Master-document and
add small pieces from your old master-document to you get the error.
I hope it then will be obvious whats wrong. If not try to make
a minimal sample (with the error) and post it to the list.

I'm going on a holiday now, (to Stavanger by coincidence ;)) but
there are many people that can help you on the list.

Ingar

  • Latex error solvi . natland
    • RE: Latex error Ingar Pareliussen